Mini Sun dried Tomato and ‘Cheese’ Bites
Serves 4 as a snack
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp ground flaxseeds
3 tbsp water
2 tbsp tomato purée
125g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
200g Vegusto No Moo Mild Aromatic, cut into tiny cubes
8 sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
1 large sprig fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper to season
You will also need a small muffin tin with 12 holes and 12 miniature paper cases to line it.
1. Pre-heat your oven to 180C/Gas Mark 4.
2. Mix together the wet ingredients in a small bowl; oil, flaxseeds, water and tomato purée.
3. Sift flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl and then mix in the No Moo Mild Aromatic cubes, the sundried tomatoes and the parsley. Now add the wet ingredients.
4. Season to taste, then mix with a wooden spoon to bring the mixture together to form a rough dough.
5. Using your hands, break off 12 ball shapes and place them in the cases in the muffin tin, keeping a rough and rustic look!
6. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until lightly browned and set.
7. Cool slightly on a wire rack before serving with a Vegusto dip.