By Yogachariya Jnandev Yoga Satsanga Ashram
With fresh bread rolls, rice and salad
1 tbsp cumin seeds
Small bunch spring onions, chopped
4 tomatoes, chopped
½ tsp chili powder
1/s tsp turmeric
½ tsp ground coriander
Cook separately by boiling:
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
½ cauliflower, broken into florets
2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
2 carrots, peeled and chopped
Bunch coriander, chopped, to add at the end
1) Heat about 1cm of oil in a medium/large saucepan.
2) When it is hot, add the cumin seeds and allow them to cook for a few minutes.
3) Add in the tomatoes and spring onion and cook until juice appears around the oil from the tomatoes.
4) Now add the chili, turmeric and ground coriander and stir.
5) Place a lid on the saucepan. The spices are cooked when oil appear up around the vegetables.
6) Now add the pre-cooked sweet potato, cauliflower, potatoes and carrots. Mix them in and mash roughly to thicken the bhaji.
7) Now add the coriander and serve.